- 11 unique transition effects
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Loads of settings to tweak
- Built in directional and control navigation….
jQuery & WordPress Image Video Slider
An easy-to-use Windows & Mac app for creating beautiful, professional, responsive jQuery Slider, YouTube Video Slider, WordPress Slider Plugin and Joomla Slideshow Module.Amazing Slider comes with awesome transition effects: Fade, Cross Fade, Slide, Slice, Blinds, 3D, 3D Horizontal, Blocks and Shuffle. Each effect can be further customised to meet your own needs. The pre-made and highly configurable skins can give your slider a professional and unique looking.
Most complete responsive jQuery/WordPress Slider
jQuery Slider Shock. A fully responsive slider and the most complete over the web right now. Available for you to download it as a jQuery code to use it wherever you need, or as a plugin for the most used CMS: WordPress. We wanted to make something that could take advantage of all the power that the jQuery code has to offer and this is the result. Take a look into this post and the features that our slider has to offer.
Do you want to build your own Slider? Sure, you can do it!. Look at the controls available to do so.
- You can easily add thumbnails on any of the sides of the slider ( top, bottom, left, right ) allowing users to navigate easily between slides.
- jQuery Slider Shock supports not only images but also allows you to show Videos from YouTube playlists, RSS Feeds, Twitter Feeds, Flickr and Instagram images from an account.
- You can create an slider from each of the following sources: Custom Slides, Posts (WordPress), Custom Post Types (WP), Taxonomies (WP), External RSS, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter and Instagram.
- Add videos from YouTube, Vimeo or Hulu.
- Create a unique slider adding not only videos or only images, but both of them between slides.
- You can have as many sliders as you want in the a single page.
- Add a flat color or a pattern based background the captions in the slides.
- You can adjust both the position and width of the slider captions.
- You can also include external URL images. By doing that, you can add completely different background patterns to your slider.
- You can choose a fixed width for your images, or adjust them to the 100% of its parent width..
- Add image descriptions within the thumbnail labels and display them on top, bottom, left or right side of your slider.
- Like the images, the labels can have their own background.
- You can adjust both the position and width of your captions.
- Pick one from 31 available effects (premium) or let them be random.
- Responsiveness can be deactivated, allowing your slider to remain the same disregarding the screen size.
- You choose the skin that fits on your site the best from 39 skins.